Saturday, February 06, 2010

First Week of February

Tim fell asleep as I read books to Max--I don't think either of them budged all night.

Max wanted me to fill a bucket with water. He proceeded to sit in it. When I pulled out the camera, he then asked me to take photos of him in different poses (smiling, saying "oh", standing in the bucket, looking up). He then started running a circuit around the patio columns, around the table, through the water in the bucket, and down the path to the back garden. I was the official announcer/commentator (saying things like, "Ooo, he chose to go a different route this time). I'd post a video, but, as usual, he's naked in it.
The best seat in the house

Max's friend, Abby, spent the night. Max went to bed early but Abby stayed awake for a late night concert (she played the drum/book).

No comments: