Friday, September 09, 2011

Funny comment

Max's teacher approached me when I arrived at his montessori to pick him up yesterday. She asked me to sign an incident report b/c another child bit Max. Here's the story as she related it:

Max and Orlando were playing with some dinosaurs and Caleb bit Max when Max would not give a dinosaur to him (apparently the rule is that only two children can play with the dinosaurs at one time). The teacher noticed Max crying and went over to the boys. After inquiring about what happened, Max said, "Caleb bit me."

The teacher asked Caleb whether or not he bit Max (there were not teeth marks on Max's arm). Caleb replied, "No. I scratched him with my teeth. I'm not allowed to bite."

The mark on Max's arm looks like a scratch so I think Caleb truly believed he was not biting :)

No comments: