Friday, April 11, 2008

My New Haircut/Playing in the Back Garden

Max just got a haircut two days ago.  I couldn't believe how much older he suddenly looked!  I don't have a baby anymore (sniffle sniffle).  Anyway, he was playing in the back garden with his trains (vintage fisher price courtesy of his Daddy).  I particularly liked these pictures because they were candids (or at least Max didn't come rushing the camera when he noticed Mommy taking pictures).

He has such a serious look on his face.  I can't remember what he was saying but I think he was being "drama boy" for the camera.


Blue Thunder

Zoolander reference for those of you who have not seen the movie (or have not seen it more than a dozen times).

1 comment:

Catherine said...

You're right. He does look so grown up. What a handsome little devil!!! It's sad that they are pretty much out of the baby stage. I keep asking myself, "Am old enough to have a two-year-old?"

We just found out about a week ago that we have another one on the way. We are thrilled! We had tried for about a year and were a little shocked, but very excited. The funny thing is the due date is Christmas Day! I guess we'll take it when we can get it :0) Hope you three are doing well.

Much Love!